Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Power Of Prayer!

FROM ABBA'S HEART TO OURS

The Power of Prayer!
Yesterday afternoon my heart was burdened and my mom said, "there may be something the Lord wants you to pray for now".  I went upstairs troubled in my spirit and prayed and then about forty minutes later the phone rang.  It was my husband letting me know that there was a serious accident.  He was driving  one gravel truck and another man from the company was driving the other up ahead.  A blowout caused the other driver  to lose control and there was a head on collision with an empty gas truck. The driver of the gas truck was killed and the other driver rolled over into the ditch and was thrown from the vehicle but by the grace of God he is alive and out of the hospital.  The day before I had prayed for this other driver to come to know Jesus.  

Lately we have been praying Psalm 91 over my husband and son who also works on occasion for this company.  There is no doubt that Father God kept His hand on my husband because Mom has been praying the protection of Psalm 91 over him as well as the rest of her family.

We see the faithfulness of God in keeping His hand on those that we pray for and today I give thanks to the Lord for His mercy endures forever.



11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,To keep you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment